Friday, October 16, 2015


Student Success Statement 

"A CTR champion is a person who makes a great human out of himself ."

Noemi Trigueros 

This quote means that the better things you do in life, the closer you get to be a champion. Being a champion is not just a title you have to live and look up to that tittle. Always choosing the right will make you successful in life. An example of this quote is staying after school to help others that are in need of help. Also what Noemi Trigueros  said means to me that there are many championships in this world for soccer, racing, football and more to get to the position of  a champion for these sports you need to practice very hard. To be a CTR person champion you have to do the same thing as well but instead of practicing running with the ball, hitting the ball, etc. you have to practice and practice to crate a greater human out of yourself. For example, If my goal is to become a better person and try to be nice to everyone I would  do it every day struggling, but trying and then before I know it I will make a greater human out of myself.
Image result for ctr

No comments:

Post a Comment